Long-Term Care and Group Home Services
Kipp-Mallery Pharmacy has been providing long-term care and group home services to Kamloops and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. Currently servicing over 650 long-term care and group home beds, we have an extremely competent and efficient staff to meet all of your needs in long-term care and group home services. We are equipped with PacMed packaging machines, an MDM machine for checking the medication strips, and are well-versed in Catalyst e-MAR software, all of which are designed to ensure the right medication at the right dose goes to the right patient at the right time.
Some of our long-term care and group home services include the following:
- Timely processing, packaging and delivery of medications
- Comprehensive medication reviews and medication problem solving
- Dedicated pharmacist for your facility or home
- After-hours number to a pharmacist for medication-related questions or emergency supplies of medication
- We can supply compression socks, ostomy supplies, hip protectors and a wide-variety of other home-health needs for your residents
If you are the administrator/manager of a facility or group home, and would like further information about our services, please contact Kristina Gifford at 250-372-2531.
If you or a loved one live in any of the following facilities/homes, please click on it below for more information:
Phone: 250-372-2531 or 1-800-482-0134
Fax: 250-372-1736 or 1-866-688-1736